Monday, June 17, 2013

Not Motivated ? Just Do It ;p


@ashbaby195
School finally just ended and I want to change. I want to get fit , look nice, act nice, fight my depression, go out , and no. None of that is probably going to happen. In our minds, we get motivated, for example, working out. I’ll be saying ‘I want to look like her ! I’m going on a diet !’ while i have a tub of ice cream in my hands. Maybe sometimes, i'll actually start doing what i want, ill start working out, but then i forget, I’m lazy. It’s the beginning of summer, i should actually try to do something and stick to it for once. On Instagram, i did a post so the likes i get, i do that many exercises. There's no way in hell i'm doing that. Its all false hope. Starting today, i'm working out. You want to do something? DO IT. Get off your lazy butt and do it. Stop dragging your feet. When you drag your feet, things don't get done. Even small things like cleaning your room, just do it to get it over with. The outcome will be amazing. The main thing is, stop being lazy. Nearly the whole population is lazy. Get up and do something. I know youre lazy. Just Do It !

No comments:

Post a Comment